Go For It!
Hike, bike, horseback ride, and zipline your way through the Andean highlands on our fully-guided, off-the-beaten-path Multi-Sport Adventure to Machu Picchu—an ideal trip for families and mixed-interest groups!
- Approximately 45 minutes.
- ● 7D/6N round-trip itinerary from Cusco.
- ● Rate is per person based on shared accommodations.
- ● Single traveler accommodation request: subject to a 50% supplemental fee.
- ● Single traveler willing to share accommodations: subject to a 25% supplemental fee.
- ● All transportation during the programmed itinerary.
- ● All lodging during the programmed itinerary.
- ● All meals and beverages at MLP lodges, including soft drinks and a house selection of beer, wine, and spirits. Beverages at our affiliate hotels, El Retablo and Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel, will be subject to additional cost.
- ● Service of a bilingual guide (Spanish/English) during all program days. Tours of archaeological sites are led in English.
- ● Entrance fees and permits for points of interest and archeological sites.
- ● Guided visit to Machu Picchu.
- ● Gratuities for MLP staff at the lodges and in the field—does NOT include gratuities for the staff at affiliate hotels.
- ● Gratuities for your guide and assistant guide are NOT included and are at your discretion. In general, we suggest $10-$20 USD/day (per person) for lead guides and $10 USD/day (per person) for assistant guides.