As we all continue our global battle against COVID 19, we here in Peru are still under strict quarantine, yet optimistically looking to the future in hopes that we will soon receive news regarding the opening of our borders and gradual return to business as usual.
Nevertheless, we have had to suspend all July 2020 departures. If you were planning to join us during this time, our current modified booking policies will remain in place. Please note the following:
- We have waived our standard cancellation and transfer fees for all July departures.
- The full amount of any payments made to us thus far will stand as a credit toward your future bookings or current booking date transfers and will not be subject to restrictions in rate differences/changes for departures through our 2021 season.
For scheduled departure dates from September 1st, 2020 on:
- We have waived our standard cancellation fees and your originally non-refundable deposits will also be applied to your account with us as a credit toward future bookings.
As always, please be assured that our dedicated MLP team is here for you, whether to answer any additional questions or, when you are ready, to help facilitate your departure date transfer. And once authorities give us the green light, we’ll be anxiously awaiting your arrival and looking forward to welcoming you to our MLP family!
All the best,
Mountain Lodges of Peru
Our goal is to keep you up-to-date on the latest news and implementation of health safety protocols as per the Peruvian Ministry of International Trade and other governmental authorities. Please note the following (updated May 15, 2020):
- The current policies on social distancing, handwashing, and mandatory masks will continue.
- All businesses with direct client contact, including restaurants and lodging/accommodations facilities, will be subject to mandatory and rigorous sanitizing/disinfecting protocols on a daily basis.
- Guest temperatures will be registered once daily.
- All gear related to adventure sports will be subject to mandatory and rigorous sanitizing/disinfecting protocols on a daily basis.